1 year ago this month we launched our Salted Caramel Milkshake, made with the best Maldon Salt, onto the shelves of Tesco. 1 year on and it’s a firm favourite – we don’t know where we’d be without our salted caramel milky goodness!
To celebrate our first year anniversary, we’re giving you the chance to win a £25 Tesco voucher, box of Maldon Salt, and lots of our deliciously decadent Salted Caramel milkshakes for you (and your friends, if you’re in a sharing mood!).
To be in with a chance of getting your hooves on this moo’vellous bundle, simply fill in the form below. It only takes two ticks!
One entry per person
Competition Terms and Conditions -
Terms & Conditions:
1. The Promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), IoM and Channel Islands residents age 18+ only.
2. Internet access required.
3. Competition starts 13:00 17th February 2017.
4. The last date for online applications is 12:00 3rd March 2017.
5. The Promotion is limited to one application per person and per household. Only one prize will be awarded per person. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the Promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
6. Prize: 1 x Tesco voucher at the value of £25, 6 x Salted Caramel milkshakes, 1 x 250g Maldon Salt.
7. Winner Selection: The prize winner will be selected from all valid entries made during the Promotional Period within 5 working days of the weekly Closing Date.
8. Winner Notification: The prize winner will be contacted by email within 5 working days after the draw. In the event that any Winner has not responded within 10 working days of a notification then the Winner shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to retain the prize and is under no obligation to find an alternative winner. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prizes as stated.
9. All Winners shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity surrounding the winning of the prize, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material which includes social media.
10. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
11. Please allow 28 days for delivery of the prizes.
12. By entering the prize draw, Participants agree to be by bound these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any Participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
13. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
14. If, due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control, the prizes stated above are unable to be awarded, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prizes with prizes of comparable value.
15. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
17. The decisions of the Promoter are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the competition in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
19. The name and county of the Main Promotion Prize Winner will be available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for 28 days after the Main Promotion Closing Date.
20. Participants’ personal data shall be processed for the purpose of their participation in the promotion only and will only be retained as long as necessary for such purpose (i.e. until 3 months after the end of the promotion) unless permission is given by the Participant for further communication. Participants can request access to and/or rectification of their personal data if incorrect. For these purposes Participants can contact the Promoter at the below address. By participating in the promotion, Participants consent that their personal data may, for the purpose of fulfilling the prizes, also be transferred to Promoter’s third party contractors necessary to process Participants' entries in the promotion.
21. If you have any queries relating to this offer, please contact Shaken Udder at email@example.com
22. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
23. Promoter: Shaken Udder Ltd, Wicks Manor Farm, Tolleshunt Major, Maldon, Essex, CM9 8JU